Welcome AAFCS Community Users! If you're new to this site, please read below for important info on accessing Communities and making the most of your experience.
- New! For the best results in using AAFCS Communities, use Internet Explorer as your browser, and check the "remember me next time" box before you login. Not doing so may result in the loss of some functionality for some users.
- What's my user name? Unless you previously changed it, your user name defaults to the email address AAFCS had on file when the online technology was added in 2007.
- What's my password? Your AAFCS member # is your password (again, unless you previously changed it).
- I still can't get in - what do I do? If AAFCS didn't have your email address on record when this new technology was implemented, your AAFCS member # is both your user name and password. If you have any questions regarding your account log-in details, please contact your Communities Liaison. Your membership must be current in order to sign-in.
- I'm in - now what? Once you've signed in, you'll see the AAFCS Community Sites on the left menu bar under "Community Sites." Click on the title of any Community and you'll be brought to the home page for that Community. There, you can read the Statement of Purpose and, if you'd like to join the Community, click "join the group" where it appears near the center of the screen. It's as easy as that! Within the Community site, you may upload documents pertinent to your Community. You can also initiate a discussion on the discussion board, reach out to other Community members - - the choice is yours. If you need help get starting with uploading documents or starting a discussion, access the help link for basic info.
- I'm not a member but I want to find out more about Communities - can you help? Please visit us on the web for all the details on this member benefit - including a complete list of AAFCS Communities waiting for your participation!